[Gpdd] [RESCUE] 100+ Pigs in Ohio

LilPiglet2202 at aol.com LilPiglet2202 at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 15:32:14 EST 2004

I contacted "zoo" and I was interested in taking 2 females home. I heard that
she was gonna have people railroad the guinea pigs to other states. Well I
live in Cincinnati, Ohio (about 3 1/2 hours from her )and I was told that i was
gonna have to drive 75% of the way there if i wanted them. If there is
railroads going to Michigan isn't here a way that they can come close to cincinnati
so i won't have to drive three hours? The problem I have is that I'm still
scared to drive on freeways and I freak out alot while driving ( i was in a bad
car accident). So i dont' drive on the freeway at all (probably wont' for a LONG
time). Is there any way that 2 guinea pigs can be railroaded here? Thanks
Sincerely,
Teresa, Mia ( the piggers) & Boo berry (the bunz)