[Gpdd] RE: MISC...kittens - HOAX!

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Tue Mar 30 15:42:17 EST 2004

Hi Michelle-
According to the Urban Legends website, this 'bonsai
kitten' story is a hoax. So many of these stories
come through that sound legitimate, and are always
forwarded by a friend we trust . . . but I've found
that if I take a minute or two to look it up on one
of these websites, it usually turns out to be false.
And I'm always glad, when I discover that, that I
took the time to check before I forward it to all
my friends. (sometimes I just pass it on, then have
egg on my face because I didn't check it out!)
Here are some links to the main websites where you can
check stories out:

http://urbanlegends.about.com/
http://www.scambusters.org/legends.html
http://www.snopes.com/

(thank goodness this one turned out to be a hoax!)
Susi and the OP's