[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR chewing

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 07:35:01 EST 2004

Hi Allison,
I would try to have a carrot handy or some romaine lettuce. When Lady is
trying to chew on you, stick that in front of her mouth and see what happens. I
would not pull or tug on her fur, as that might send a conflicting message, like
why is the person that supposed to love me and take care of me hurting me? I
would rather set her down if she does not stop. Sweetie has done that
nibbling, in her case I think she does it because she is a little bit on the nervous
side, but she has stopped as she got older.
Anyway, those are my thoughts,
good luck,
Marion