[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT new pig Lasher

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 07:52:31 EST 2004

Hi Laken,
I assume that Lasher is a boy. In general they are a lot more verbal than
girls to begin with. Obviously, Lasher is trying to communicate. He could be
squeaking for foods ( they usually have a good idea when the next load of fresh
fruit or vegetables are coming). Do you have a set feeding schedule? That might
help. Could he be bored? Does he get to be out of his cage for some time
during the day for exercising in a piggy safe place? Mine would go crazy if they
wouldn't get their daily free running time. You want to make sure that there is
food available for him at exercise time as well. Could he be lonely? Would you
consider getting him a companion? Maybe you know someone else with a guinea
pig and you could try getting them together to see how he reacts. Let me know
if I can be of any assistance to help you figuring it out.

good luck,
Marion