[Gpdd] [MISC] <You know your a GP slave..>

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Wed Mar 31 14:06:19 EST 2004

Hehehe-I thought I was the only one who smuggled
treats! I'll admit that when I'm getting romaine
or parsley (about every other day!), I'll sometimes
pick up loose bits of lettuce or spinach leaves and
poke them in with my purchase (hey, it would just
be thrown out!).
And now if I ask for a doggie bag at the restaurant,
it's more of a piggy bag. If I take any leftover
meat or cooked veggies, they have to have a separate
container, because I'm gonna take all that kale and
tomato slices and other fresh veggies I get.
Here's another one - everywhere I go, I'm eye-balling
the lawns, looking for some good spots of clover or
dandelions! And I keep a couple empty plastic bags
in the car for just such an opportunity!
Susi, slave to the Okie Piggies