[Gpdd] re: [ANOUNCEMENT] MY NEW PIGGIE

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Wed Mar 31 16:26:32 EST 2004

Lauren & Laken:
Lauren, what you said made me think of when I
'spy' on my piggies in the wee hours of the
night. Sometimes, if I wake up to go to the
restroom, it seems cold so I will go turn the
heat up a bit, and that is right around the
corner from the 'condo'. Since they have their
own little night light, I can see whether they
are asleep or up and moving around. Most of
the time they are sound asleep, but sometimes
they are up, eating or poking around. It looks
so funny, like they are sneaking around! So
I'll whisper to them so they know it's me,
and I'll tell them to go back to sleep.
I'm sure they're laughing at me as I go
back to bed!
Susi and the OP's