[Gpdd] [CARE] <pee color>

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 27 22:43:53 EST 2004

The other day a few hours after I gave my pigs cranberry juice, I noticed Piglet's pee had a slightly pinkish tinge. I was worried, as I read so many things about how this can be a sign of something serious!! So later and the next day I put both Pooh and Piglet on my lap and waited for them to pee so I could check the color - and then and now it is its usual color, clear. Does anyone have any similar experiences? They are both acting normal and eating normally. I don't have any clue what it could have been.
Lauren, Pooh Bear and Piglet