[Gpdd] Healh: White-ish urine

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Nov 1 22:29:23 EST 2004

Hi Julia --
     I'm sure a lot of people "Cared" about your piggy's white - ish urine
which you discovered on the tarp. Perhaps everyone assumed someone else had
responded to you.
     I've seen that with my guys a few times -- and it may be something that
I should be alert to tho I haven't noticed it for a while.
       Could be a symptom of bladder sludge -- Leah might know the answer to
that better than most because of her pretty extensive experience and her own
information searches.
       So you see -- I didn't respond because:  A) I'm behind on my reading;
B) I just don't know that much about it so am ill-suited to provide a really
informed response.

Alge