[Gpdd] Announce: Re: I'm Writing an Article!

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 13:11:20 EST 2004

Hey Donna!
Wow! That's AWESOME that you're writing
an article in the Critter magazine. I just
bought that magazine in PetsMart a few
wheeeeeeeeks ago.

Well, you've probably gotten a ton of ideas
for your article, but I just wanted to add
a couple of things, if that's okay. I agree
with Everyone in that G-Pigs are not good
'starter' pets and that they are social
animals that you need to interact with.
G-Pigs have Personality! And they are not just
animals that you keep in a cage and ignore.

Oh yeah, and I was just in a feed store last
wheeeeek and the guy recommended CEDAR as
bedding (Urggggggggggggggh!). So, even though
I was in a hurry, I took the 5 minutes to
explain to him why Cedar was bad to use as
bedding for small animals. So, I would mention
that too in your article, if possible.

Well, nothing else comes to mind. I'm sure
you're article will be just FABULOUS!!!

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear
                        & Butterscotch :-)