[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Nov 2 20:48:53 EST 2004

Cheryl, Patrick, Kathleen, and Danny, we're glad you've joined us on the
Digest, and we're sure you'll learn a lot here.  We learn new things all
the time.  Please accept our condolences on baby Butterscotch's
passing.  We are so sorry that she was only four days old when she left
you.  Her passing was a shock, we know.  Although we don't have any ideas
about what could have happened, someone else might.  We hope you will find
comfort in knowing that Butterscotch had four happy days with your
family.  Our best wishes to the mom piggie and to the surviving babies.

We send thoughts and prayers to all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed