[Gpdd] announcement: Big Red sauntered to the Bridge

Kskosich at aol.com Kskosich at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 13:24:46 EST 2004

Big Red passed away Tuesday night.  He was eight years old.  I  could fill a
Digest telling you about his magnificent looks, cunning  behavior and
incredible personality.  I can almost see him now,  sauntering across the Rainbow
Bridge, greeting his overjoyed twin Russ and  mother Rexie with his usual casual
friendliness.  I hope they have a big  pile of timothy hay ready so Red can
charge into it like a bulldozer.  Red,  we loved you so very much.  Give our
regards to piggies Crissy, Peneford,  Rexie, Russ, Orrie, Sydney, Laddie, Boris
and Zoree.  --Kathy S and the  Beautimous Beatrice, my one remaining piggie