[Gpdd] HEALTH: foot fungus

Brenda Colijn bcolijn at wideopenwest.com
Thu Nov 4 15:51:38 EST 2004

I've used miconazole cream (2%) to treat a ringworm infection behind
Max's ear.  It worked fine.  I applied it for about a month, twice a
day.  I bought it over the counter for around $7 for a tube intended for
treating vaginal infections.

It sounds like a good choice to treat foot fungus, although I don't know
what effect it would have if they licked it off their feet.  Max
couldn't get to the spot behind his ear, so I didn't have to worry about
that.  You could check Peter Gurney's site to see if there are natural
compounds that would work as well.

Brenda (in Ohio)
Max and Shadow