[Gpdd] MISC(Halloween Party in Port Hueneme)

deea2z at adelphia.net deea2z at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 4 22:48:41 EST 2004

Well, I have to say that my little Dougal (aka DougalBerry) has been smitten by that gorgeous little Cookie (cagemate to Brownie).  They came to our Halloween Party with their slave Mary Fran, and those girls flirted shamelessly!  They wiggled, and squeaked, they twitched their little ears, they sniffed and strutted.  Dougal is in L O V E!

And then on Sunday Cookie went to Aunt Diane's trim 'n comb and became...EVEN more beautiful!  Gotta watch out for those blonde piggers!

Sad to say the weekend had to come to an end and Cookie and Brownie gave a little wink and said "Bye Bye".  The Fuzzy Butt Boyz repaired to their pigloos to dream sweet dreams of the lovely Cookie and demure Brownie.

Dougal still asks if his blonde bombshell will return some day.  I told him that every little pigger boy needs a dream:)

Diane Slave and the Dreamy Fuzzy Butt Boyz

Diane