[Gpdd] Silly: Juniper, adventure piggy

Ana-Luisa analuisa at optusnet.com.au
Fri Nov 5 04:36:05 EST 2004

Juniper and Pecan have been having floor time for the past few hours and
doing their normal thing (running around in circles, popcorning etc) but
then after a few minutes when i came to check on them i realized Juniper was
running around out of her pen. it turned out she had got through an area
that wasn't cable tied. Anyway so i coaxed her back in her pen and i swear
she enjoyed it so much she started a game with me. I blocked the area off
with her food bucket and she looked at me and pushed her way through again
(she is so strong!) then she ran thorugh and around and around. So i coaxed
her back into her run again and she ran back to the place she got out and
looked at me, then ran back to a tunnel, ran through then tried to escape
again. I found her so hilarious! She is such a clever little thing. I'm sure
she knew exactly what she was doing and had started a whole new game with
me. I love it!

meanwhile Juniper tried to coax Pecan into escaping with her but Pecan gave
her a no way look. Shes happy if she has yum yums and a nice place to sleep.

I love my babies,
i needed to share with like minded people

Ana, Comfy Pecan and adventure-piggy Juniper.