[Gpdd] Care---Chirping/Bedding

Judy Gunther-Kingsbury thepeskycritter at juno.com
Fri Nov 5 23:19:05 EST 2004

  I have a fairly large "cavy crew" (all Peruvians, Silkies, Coronets,
and Satins) and I've been very lucky to have heard many differdent piggies raise
their glorious piggie voices in chirping. I have heard both females and males
chirp their "piggie song" and on a few occasions I've had several
piggies chirping at the same time ~ up to four ~ all chirping together!
  Back when I only had one piggie I used towels for bedding and Inus (my piggie)
and I preferred the towels over shavings ~ 100%. I even talked to my vet because
I was concerned about the way she chewed up the towels and the vet said it
shouldn't cause any problems.
  I have too many piggies to use towels anymore but for someone that only has a
few piggies then the towels work great.

Critter

"thepeskycritter"CAVIARY~Angel,Athenia,Apache,Az,Bayba,Belladonna, Blizzard,Briese,Caffrey,Charlotte,Chloe,Cole,Curly,Dakota,Dallas,Do No Wrong,Eclipse,Envy,Escher,Gallant,Harrison,Indez,Indy,Jazspur, JessieTaylor,Kianne,LittleMan,Madison,Merlin,Mia,Monroe, MorganTaylor,Mulan,Paisley,Samba, SantaFe,Scarlet,Shadow,Snowflake, TresCocoa,Vanilla,Victoria,York, & Ziggy