[Gpdd] Care--C&C cages

Debbieganley debg43 at ij.net
Sat Nov 6 00:01:55 EST 2004

Go on www.cavycages.com --they have C&C houses ready to ship, with the C&C scored already, & the cubes in the box.  They're not any more expensive than trying to find the cloroplast & getting  it home, plus buying the cubes--plus a portion of the purchase price goes to rescue pigs.  It's a win-win situation.

I built our pigs house last summer & went nuts trying to find the cloroplast--took my husband's pick-up truck, with the cloroplast gently bended in the bed, to get it home--this was before the cavy cages site had the houses for sale.

C&C is the way to go--spray it with a 1/2 & 1/2 solution of white vinegar & water once a week, refill the bedding & it's clean as a whistle.   Good luck!  Deb, Potter, Molly & Emma