[Gpdd] CARE: Age to separate baby males from females

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Nov 6 01:13:22 EST 2004

Heartless as this sounds -- I have aways heard 3 to 4 wheeks with 4 wheeks being maximum. I brought my little Wilson back home with me when he was 20 days old, and he rode over 50 miles of tripcuddled on my left forearm as I drove. It is hard to separate them, but give them lots of love and if same sexed babiesa can be together they will at least have the companyof each other.
   It is a dilemma but I'm beginning to get heart palpatations each time I see a reference to leaving them all together and with their mother for 6 wheeks.   That's for puppy-dog pups and kitties, folks!

Gee -- I'm doing something wrong on this keyboard (not at home and so not on my own computer yet.) Oh Boy...  Bet I'll be in trouble tomorrow. Wonder what I could have done?

Puzzled and dismayed,
alge