[Gpdd] announcement: thanks to all

Kskosich at aol.com Kskosich at aol.com
Sat Nov 6 16:44:08 EST 2004

Thank you to everyone who wrote in sympathy over the loss of Big Red.   He
had such a great personality, always friendly.  Well, unless I gave him  a food
he didn't like--then he would stand stock still and roll his red eyes up  at
me in a disapproving way.  That used to send me into fits of  laughter.

When he and twin Rusty were babies, I did not know that straw was bad for
guinea pigs.  I used to fill their hutch with it and they would make  tunnels
and race around and through the hay so fast.  I hope they  are playing now, at
the Rainbow Bridge.  Thank you everyone for your  kind notes. -- Kathy in CO