[Gpdd] Announce: Happy Birthday BROWNIE BEAR!!!

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 09:38:37 EST 2004

Hola Slaves!
I just wanted to announce my Brownie Bear's
3 year Birthday today...Yippee! She's my
Baby and she's 3 years old. I got her from
a local pet store on December 26, 2001 and
she was a Christmas gift from Daddy Slave
(although he let me pick her out). And she was
between 6-8 wheeeeeeks old, so I guestimated
her Birthday to be on November 7th.

Anyways, well, it's a Happy Day here in
La Palace de Brownie Bear and later on, we
are going to CELEBRATE!!!

We're gonna have a little B-Day Party for B-Bear
and I'm gonna put Butterscotch and B-Bear in
the new 4x2 C&C cage (in a neutral room) and
let them Party. I've been so busy this wheek,
I haven't even had a chance to put the cage
together. Also, wheeee got the little Bear
two new Grassy Huts, 2 more Wagon Wheel Bells,
and 4 Critter Crunchy toys. Yeah! Of course,
she'll be sharing her gifts with B'scotch cuz
that's her little brother.

Well, I just wanted to say to my little girl,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROWNIE BEAR!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
        Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear, the
                   B-Day Pig & Butterscotch :-)