[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] New Piggies in the world

Looneylulu9 at aol.com Looneylulu9 at aol.com
Sun Nov 7 08:47:20 EST 2004

Hi Everyone!

My female Piggy just had 4 babies, so adorable and cute.  Can hardly wait to
play with them.  "Mouse" Is a very pretty gray color with a cowlick on her
forehead.  She's the one with the big eyes.  It looks like we have 3 gray & 1
brown baby piggies.  Haven't really checked them out cause I didn't want to upset
her.  So I just took a quick peek and left her alone.  I'm so excited, she
was just getting so huge.  Everyone seems to be doing well, she's in her house
with them, so I put some hay by the door so she'd have something to chew on.  I
will keep you all posted on events.  Thanks for reading.  Lu