[Gpdd] announcement-Lenny the lion pig

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 7 13:09:02 EST 2004

Well that's spooky Leah because Lenny is 3 this month tooo- wheee bought him
early Jan and he was 2 months old Its a pity pet shops don't give the proper
ages someone must know!

He is our eldest pig apart from Boris whose age is difficult to tell (our
only rescue pig)
wheeeee should have  a double international celebration- of course wheee had
the fireworks yesterday and Friday so that impressed Lenny- he doesn't know
about Guy Fawkes either and I haven't the heart to tell him they were not
his birthday fireworks!

He won another 1st at the recent chiltern show with Biscuit gaining a 2nd
and Gizmo winning a 3rd

Hugs and wheeks to all

Joy and Sarah Smith
Oxford, UK slaves to: Baby Biscuit, Lenny, Neo and Sam, Horace, Gizmo and
Badger and Angelina and India; remembering Barney, Lenny's father and the
beautiful Sprite.