[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE]New babies update

Looneylulu9 at aol.com Looneylulu9 at aol.com
Sun Nov 7 14:29:05 EST 2004

I announced the new additions to the family, but I had their colors wrong.
It was hard to tell last night they were still a little wet.  We have 1 silver
gray, 1 brown & white, 1 black & white & 1 brown.  I've cleaned up her cage
this morning put everything in fresh, they are already out moving around.  And
"Mouse" is talking to them, even "Patches" seems to know there is something
going on he's been buzzing around his cage all morning and talking up a storm.
Talk to you later,
Lu, Mouse, Patches and new babies.