[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Nov 7 20:58:09 EST 2004

Kathy, please accept our condolences on Big Red's passing.  We had hoped
that he would pull through his illness, and we are so sorry that he had to
make the trip to the Bridge.  He was one lucky piggie, though, to be so
loved.  Your love for him comes through so clearly in your postings.  We
have no trouble picturing his long copper fur and lion's face, and what a
delightful story about how he would roll his eyes in disapproval when you
served him a food he didn't want.  What pigsonality!  Although it's always
much too soon when piggies leave us, how great that you had eight wonderful
years with Big Red.  We know he left behind many sweet memories.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed