[Gpdd] Misc: Nail Cutting Prize

Jackie Bickers jackie3492 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 8 23:53:45 EST 2004

Hi all,

I promised my two usually extremely high strung/crack head girls-Jasmine and
Sabrina- that I would give them an online "Good Girl" Award for an Easy Nail
Cutting. They, along with their two sisters and two brothers, had extra late
night hay in celebration. It will probably never happen again :)

Jackie (The Monday Night Good Girls, Lucy,Jezebel, Simon, and Rusty)

P.S. I'm sure that their brother Rusty warned them that if they kept up
their crap, they would get hauled to the vet for nail cutting since he went
there today for mite treatment)