[Gpdd] Misc: You Know You're a SLAVE When...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 08:40:36 EST 2004

...you get home late from work/tap class
(last Thursday evening) and you know that
you're expecting a UPS package for guinea
pig stuff. And so, you're driving to your
apartment and you see the UPS guy driving
to a different building. So, you RACE home,
run upstairs, grab the UPS ticket off the
door, and then jump back in your car and
Speed off.

So, you see the UPS dude delivering a
package and you run to him and BEG him
for the package because it's your Piggie's
Birthday!!! The UPS dude just laughed at
me and gave me my packages (I actually had
2 packages) and sent me on my Merry Way.

I know he must have thought I was Crazy.
And it doesn't help that my license plate
on my car says, "CRAZY L" -- ha ha!!

    Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
           Crazy Leah :-)