[Gpdd] Health: Eye discharge/Sneezes

Missy Chodoro melissachodoro at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 13:04:15 EST 2004

Hello all. Last week I mentioned that my piggie has some discharge from one of his eyes. Its a cloudy discharge and only appears at certain times of the day. I seem to notice it at night more than in the morning. The day after I posted that email, he didn;t have any discharge but now it's intermittenly back. I am thinking I will just see the vet to check it out but i hate to run to the vet everytime I think something is wrong. Lemi has a Pigloo in his cage and i have noticed that I have to wipe down then inside when I clean his cage because he apparently sneezes on it and leaves some residue which is a light brown color. Has anyone come across this? Is this how normal sneeze residue looks? He will probably just go to the vet anyway this week because, and I have no idea why, but he has a hurt front paw and is limping a little. Can't see anything wrong with the bottom of his foot so I am not sure what is going on with that.
Melissa