[Gpdd] Health: Piggie loosing weight, no diagnosis available

Georgina.Wien at wintershall.com Georgina.Wien at wintershall.com
Wed Nov 10 07:47:17 EST 2004

Hello fellow guinea pig lovers,
I´m out for help again. I´ve got this one piggie (Bonnie) she´s a very
sporty piggie and has always been a lightweight (950g). Now for the last 11
weeks she´s been continuously loosing 10 g per week. She´s been to the vet
and even the small animals clinique for quite a few time, it just seems we
can´t seem to find what´s wrong. We´ve already gone through teeth checking,
blood analysis, poop analysis, urine analysis, x-rays and ultrasound:
Nothing! Any other ideas?
Bonnie is still very lively and happy, munches away her food, but if we
don´t find the cause soon, we are going to loose her.
Thanks a bunch
Georgina