[Gpdd] re: [MISC]: You know you're a slave when 2:

Nena Sechler Craven nenacraven at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 13:37:34 EST 2004

Daddy slave and I can relate!  I was out of work for a
little while recently for medical reasons, and ended
up explaining to my doctors that I'd been living off
of Spaghettios and instant mashed potatoes because our
food budget was going to getting romaine, not iceberg,
because it had more vitamins that piggies need.  Now
my doctor regularly reminds me to treat myself half as
well as I treat DJ & Jack.
:-) Nena

---------------------------------------
When all you have left is twenty dollars till next
payday and you're military so there's 6 days left and
you're out of romaine lettuce and parsly which is the
piggies favorite so you go to target and spend what
you have left on veggies because you have plenty of
them at home but you know how much the pigs like their
4:00 p.m. romaine and parsley treat and would feel bad
if they had to go six days without!!! :-)

Sam
slave to Bianca an Niko