[Gpdd] (Health) Re: Eye Discharge/Sneezes

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 19:24:57 EST 2004

Missy,
I think that brown residue you are seeing inside his
pigloo is him rubbing his grease gland up against the
sides. My boars do that too. I noticed it myself,
because my girls don't seem to leave any marks...but
they do like to be lazy and go potty in them.
As for the eye discharge, do you notice it when they
are grooming themselves? I ask because guineas have a
whitish cleaning fluid that comes from their eyes when
they are washing their faces.
Hope this helps!
-Stacy and the Squee Squad
(Gizmo, Max, Serendipity, Maxine, Teddy, Oscar,
Willie, Pinkerton, Tigger and Jasper)