[Gpdd] MISC: Treats

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Thu Nov 11 22:08:41 EST 2004

Allison,

A treat my piggies like is a hard, stale bagel (regular or mini size).  They
love to chew on it.  It is good for their teeth and lasts a long time.
Sometimes I tie it to the cage bars, or just toss it on the bottom.  Raisin
are a favorite.

They also like crumpled up newspaper.  They hide under it, push it around
their cage and chew on it.  Oh, don't forget toilet paper tubes filled with
hay.

Bonnie,

Welcome to the wonderful world of guinea pigs!  Little ones do make a lot of
noise.  She may be missing her family.  Lots of cuddles will let her know
you are her family now and will comfort her.

Leah,

My piggies mellowed out as they got older and those that wouldn't live
together before changed their minds and became cagemates.  I am hoping
Juliet and Honey will live together when Honey is well enough.

Dee
Mom to piggies Tacoma, Juliet and Honey.