[Gpdd] Re: Health & Catracts

Frances Hemmer francie56_us at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 15:07:10 EST 2004

I wrote a few days ago about my piggie Ginger & her getting cataracts in both eyes.  She went to the vet and she doesn't have diabetes.  We were so pleased.  The vet said some piggies are just more prone to them.  He said she should be find as a blind piggy.  Thank you to everyone that sent me encouring emails about her condition.  He did say she was rather fat and that she needed to go on a diet.  Imagine a fat piggy.  Ha ha.  We only timothy hay and timothy pellets, no more mixed bag of food for her.  She can still have her favorite treat which is a carrot once a day (baby size carrot).

test'; ">