[Gpdd] SILLY: Insane Piggies!!!

MpTBaggy at aol.com MpTBaggy at aol.com
Sat Nov 13 12:18:48 EST 2004

I don't write much to the digest, but I'm going to start doing  so!  I
started out with 2 siblings from the same litter, added another, and  now 2 more.
The more piggies I have, the happier I am!  This is why I  am so compelled to
write more often.

Now for the latest...

I have noticed in the past few days, that anytime I open the fridge  door,
they start their whistles and wheeks.  Then, anytime I pulled out  some sort of
plastic bag, it became more frequent and louder.  Now, they  definitely go at
it constantly, when the fridge door opens.  And finally,  it's to the point
that I cannot even run the sink water or fry anything, or they  go completely
insane!  My kids think this is just hilarious, and I can't  help myself to
sometimes just reach in the ridge, rustle the bag of romaine, and  hear their funny
whistles and wheeks.  Of course, I give in and give 'em a  few veggies,
because it's not nice to tease 'em like that!

I know several of you have mentioned your piggies behaving in this  same way,
and I absolutely love it!  My hubby and kids laughed at me when I  told them
that we were going to become "slaves" one day, and now they tell me I  was
soooooo right!  HAHAHAHA!!

Slave to my wonderful brood: Sammy, Callie, Chiana (Chi-Chi),  Arturo, and
Kya,

Marilyn =)