[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] chewing during floor time

Lori H. mopar28m at msn.com
Sat Nov 13 12:41:01 EST 2004

Hi all,

I read in a gpdd that some people put down a plastic table cloth to protect the floor.

I put down the table cloth & then put the critter play pen down on top of that while I cleaned out their critter cages.  They chewed up the tablecloth (doubled over) that I had to throw it away when I was done with floor time.  Does anyone else have this problem?  They also had like a toliet paper to paper towel core to chew on but they preferred the plastic table cloth.  (noise?)

Any insight into my little piggies behavior would be great.

Thanks,

Lori, slave to 11 piggies & 1 dog