[Gpdd] [BREEDING] Sexing babies

Looneylulu9 at aol.com Looneylulu9 at aol.com
Sat Nov 13 12:59:45 EST 2004

Hi,
    Well, Mouse and babies are doing well.  Now I wanted to know how old the
babies are till you can tell whether their girls or boys?  I read that a baby
can impregnate mother at 3 weeks so obviously by then, answer my own question.
 lol I don't want to mix the sexes when I take them from mom.
     I made a tunnel for them out of a pizza box lid.  They are having a
blast, I put some loose sheets of paper in to make a tent, they seem to like to
get underneath all of it.  All four of them have a little cowlick on their
forehead's just like Mouse's.  One of the brown ones has white right there makes it
look like Groucho Marx.  The babies were 3oz when born three of them now
weigh 5oz's and one weighs 6oz's.  We've been handling them daily so they are
getting quite friendly.  So much fun!  Talk to you all later.
Lu,
Mouse, Patches & babies.