[Gpdd] Announcement: Netherlands dwarf

Ana-Luisa analuisa at optusnet.com.au
Sat Nov 13 22:36:22 EST 2004

Well my partner and i have copmpleted our small family by getting a little
brother for our piggie girls. he is a netherlands dwarf rabbit called Aramis
and he's so gorgeous. He is really sweet natured and curious. After a
settling in period we let him meet the girls. Well they all  had a sniff and
seemed pretty interested. We didnt want anything bad toi ahppen so we
seperated them. The girls started to popcorn crazily after this so i think
they liked their baby brother.
Today we put them together in a run and Juniper was being sassy, she ran up
to him and went to take a nip and the poor boy was scared and jumped
forwardw hcih scared the hell out of her and she ran away but then again her
and her sister pecan started popcorning. Crazy girls.

Anyway, i was wondering if anyone had any special advice to do with
netherlands dwarves? i have much experience with normal dwarf males but was
wondering if there was anythig i should be looking out for with this guy.
Any good websites would be great too. Thanks!

Ana, Juniper, Pecan and Aramis.

Wheeeeeek, Wheeeeek, hop hop