[Gpdd] announcement--a new piggie owner

Debbieganley debg43 at ij.net
Sun Nov 14 00:44:35 EST 2004

Hi, Lisa & Bam-Bam--welcome to you both!  Good for you, rescuing a piggie & also doing your homework about taking care of him.  These little guys are a continual learning process-we all learn from each other, as different problems or questions come up in our lives with them.  Bam-Bam sounds like a very happy fellow, now that he has a wonderful home.  Don't be afraid to ask questions, no matter how trivial they may seem--no one will make fun of you for asking a question, we've all been there.  Best of luck & enjoy your new baby!  Deb, Potter, Molly & Emma