[Gpdd] [HEALTH] <re: Long teeth>

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 23:35:44 EST 2004

My pigs (and rats) will gnaw on their cage bars when
they want to go in/ out, or get my attention. It
probably isn't a sign of dental problems; those are
usually indicated by a problem eating. If you're
giving him plenty of hay and other things to chew on,
he should be fine! Tooth trims are not usually done on
healthy pigs.
Wheeeks,
Lauren, Piglet and Pooh

=====
EACH YEAR in the United States, MILLIONS of healthy companion animals are euthanized simply because they can not find homes.
Adopt a homeless pet.
Become a foster home.
Have your cats and dogs spayed and neutered.

Join the Guinea Pig Rescue Transport Group!