[Gpdd] BREEDING My sow is pregnant for the first time

Monica Vatne monica.vatne at start.no
Mon Nov 15 14:35:36 EST 2004

Hi everybody! :)

My sweetie cutiepie guinea pig is pregnant.Its the first time for both
of us :)
I actually bought her from a breeder who didn`t believe she could get
pregnant (don`t ask me why)
Well I need lots of advice!! Any help is really appreciated :)
She are currently living with my other 4 females but I was wondering if
I should move her to her own cage before or after giving birth?
I don`t want to upset her or stress her too much.
Well what other things should I be concerned about regarding a pregnancy?

regards

Monica