[Gpdd] [HEALTH] <re: mites>

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 17:09:12 EST 2004

Crusty nipples and hairloss can be a sign of ovarian
cysts:
http://guinealynx.info/hairloss.html#postpartum
If she has any kind of unusual discharge from her
urogenital area, that's something you should
definitely have checked out by a vet as soon as
possible. I don't think scratching is a sign of
ovarian cysts, so hopefully it's not that serious.
Perhaps it could be a combo of things.
Best of luck,
~Lauren, Pooh and Pig

=====
EACH YEAR in the United States, MILLIONS of healthy companion animals are euthanized simply because they can not find homes.
Adopt a homeless pet.
Become a foster home.
Have your cats and dogs spayed and neutered.

Join the Guinea Pig Rescue Transport Group!