[Gpdd] [Behavior] Frasier's Antics!

Brenda bunner77 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 10:00:13 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

I know I don't post often but I'm trying to change that now. Frasier is
another of my male piggies who is the most friendliest guinea pig I've ever
had. He has some great stories so here is a couple:

The other day I let him out for a run. He immediately went to our bathroom
where our female sometimes goes so he likes to sniff around there. Well, I
walk in and he's perched on a book grabbing the toilet paper and rolling it
down to eat it. I loved it! Just happily munching away at the roll with
about a quarter of it on the floor! Of course he has the most innocent look
on his face - like, who me?
The other thing he does is sort of an eating routine for him which I find
funny and a bit strange. Frasier's house is water bottle on one side,
nibbles on the other side and cuddle cup next to his nibbles. Well, he
drinks his water and then roams over to his nibbles to eat them. After
eating a few of those, he goes to his cuddle cup (there are paper towels in
there to lessen the mess) and pulls at a piece of paper towel to eat. He
does this repeatedly but I find it so strange. Water, nibbles, paper towel
and he never fails to make me laugh when he does this.

He is certainly a character and a very good little pig! Just wanted to share
some of his stories.

Brenda