[Gpdd] <Announcement> Hello to the group!

Lauren Adele Little tqueen at rocketmail.com
Tue Nov 16 10:56:47 EST 2004

I've been reading covertly for a while now and thought I'd say hello!  I've had my gp Peregrine (Perry) for two years now.  Recently, during a trip to the Humane Society for work (I'm a newspaper photographer and we do a thing called pets of the week) I had to adopt a sweetie whom I named Petulah.. therefore making me have to build a new cage with two parts and rearrange everything... but it was unavoidable. The lady at the shelter was so sweet and was so worried that Petulah would be the next to go.

Perry is a very laid back Abysinian (excuse me if the spelling is incorrect) pig- he doesn't like to be bothered much- but Petulah is the complete opposite- she'll come right up to you and demand veggies or cuddling.  She's short haired with a very sassy personality.   I never thought guinea pigs could be so different! The two are good company, and in fact right now they're complaining because they are ready for their morning veggies. They know the sound of my hardwood floors, plastic bags, and the sound of my down comforter being pushed aside when I get up, so every morning I awake to squeaks that get more demanding as each minute passes. Just wanted to say hi to everyone!

Lauren, Peregrine and Petulah