[Gpdd] Announcement - George the GP

svtaylor1 at excite.com svtaylor1 at excite.com
Tue Nov 16 17:31:01 EST 2004

Dear Joseph,

Today, for the first time in more than two months, I went to catch up on my GPDD reading and was so dismayed to hear that your sweet Boy George had left for the Bridge. It leaves me devastated to think that after all the times you have eased other piggy owner's grief, now you must suffer the same pain of loss. You were so kind when my dear Charo made her departure and I hope that the outpouring of love and support you have received from fellow GPDD members has helped in some way. I know your faith and spirituality make you strong but I also know how it can hurt and continue to hurt when you are missing one you love so much. So please know my thoughts and prayers are with you.

  - - Susan and Cally in New Mexico, USA