[Gpdd] Health: Gizmo

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 19:15:31 EST 2004

Hello Stacy

I'm sorry to hear about Gizmo and that your husband
isn't their with you.
Did your vet think it was OK to wait before you helped
him over the bridge? My vet always tells me when he
thinks it would be more humane to go ahead and put my
animal to sleep.
I had a good friend of mine that died from leukemia
and it was very bad thing. He was very sick and in
pain for six months before he died. This was in the
hospital with pain meds. I would hate for your pig to
be in a lot of pain for a month or two. I don't know
that he would ever be comfortable in the end stages of
cancer. Remember they do not show their pain until it
is unbearable. I'm really sorry that you have to be in
this position. I've been their and I know your pain.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven