[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Article

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Wed Nov 17 05:38:44 EST 2004

Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to update you all on the article that I was writing for the a
local (Free) magazine/paper called "Critter".  I made the deadline (with a
couple days to spare) only to get an e-mail from the editor saying that  there
is not enough room to put it in the December issue!!  I even sent a  cute
picture of the boys.  She said that she hoped to put it in the January  issue -
I'll keep my fingers crossed.  I just wanted to thank everyone that  gave me so
much wonderful input.  It was 3 typed pages, so it probably was  too much info.
 I think that one of the problems with piggies is that they  are so cute and
irresistable that people get them without realizing that  there is so much to
know and learn about their proper care.  I'll  let you all know if it is
printed in January's issue.  Thanks  again - Y'ALL (okay so I live in S.C.) ARE THE
BEST!
Donna and "The Boys" (Tom, Huck, Spike, and G.I.  Joe)