[Gpdd] CARE; Henry and timothy hay

Michael Mayer quadboy311 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 10:32:39 EST 2004

My girlfriend Marion and I have had an Abyssinian Boar for about 11 months.
His name is Henry.  We just recently found this site and wanted to start
writing.  His fur is the color of the golden Hostess Cupcakes and he has a
white stripe down the side of his body.  His back right foot is black and it
is soo adorable...it's my girlfriends favorite one.  We bought him from
Scott's Pet Shop in Westchester, IL.  They are all soo helpful there.  They
are caring for all animals and their prices are great.  If you live in the
area you should check it out.  Just last wheeeeeekend the people there asked
if we had been feeding him timothy hay and I said "what hay?"  so we bought
him a ba and he loves it.  He is soo spoiled we always give him treats like
parsley, romaine, lettuce, rappini, escarole and many other greens and some
fruits.  Just introducing our Henry and a hello to all of you slaves out
there.

   Love and Wheeeeeeeeps
   Mike Marion and Henry