[Gpdd] silly Re: Wheeeeeks

nov17th at juno.com nov17th at juno.com
Wed Nov 17 11:19:33 EST 2004

Our Ruby has gotten to the point to where when I get up in the morning and she can hear my voice at the end of the hallway she will start to scream and hollar.  Just this morning I was at the end of the hallway toalk to my half asleep husband when all of a sudden we heard a loud little squeeeeek coming from the front of the room. It is too funny. She needs absolutely no reason anymore.  It's like she know if she is cute enough we will at least give her a little bit of something.  Such a slave!!! Who is training who here?