[Gpdd] [RESCUE] <RE: Penny Giggles need to be rescued>

Lauren Cordeiro Lauren_Cordeiro at student.uml.edu
Wed Nov 17 16:25:07 EST 2004

Hi Sandy,
I'm sorry to hear about your situation! If you haven't already, post on www.cavyrescue.com (in the classifieds section), www.gpan.net, and I think www.petfinder.org has forums where individuals can post. Also, try posting on other cavy forums if you haven't already. Just google cavy + forum + message board and you should find a few.
Best of luck,
Lauren, Pooh Bear and Piglet, along with Peanut and Cookie who also need a good home!