[Gpdd] [behavior] - personality and cage traits.....

Bob & Chris Robertson rssg at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 17 20:15:12 EST 2004

Hello to every pig & every slave:

It has been a while since a post I sent got through, so I am trying again.

First to Lauren, slave to Perry & Petulah.  My girls are the same way.  Cleo
will almost jump out of the cage to see what you have for her, while Miss
Spookie will sit back and wait.  Cleo (American short hair with white body
and brown raccoon eyes & semi-circle on her rear end) has always been hyper,
and Spookie (silkie, black & white and a little overweight) has been almost
in a coma.  Funny how different they can be.

Next, please keep Cleo in your prayers.  Our lady is 6 & 1/2 years old.  She
was a rescue who has survived near starvation, an intestinal blockage, and
the remove of 2 tumors by surgery.  One of the tumors has returned and she
goes to the vet for an opinion on 11/29.  Please keep her in your piggie
prayers.  We are not ready to let her exit our lives, and I don't think this
girl is ready to go either.

To all in the states, Happy Thanksgiving holiday.

Chris, slave to Cleo & Spookie