[Gpdd] [CARE] Henry and hay

labbatesms at comcast.net labbatesms at comcast.net
Thu Nov 18 04:24:46 EST 2004

Welcome Mike, Marion and Henry!

I had to laugh at your description of Henry's coloring -- golden Hostess cupcakes -- that IS a beautiful color :-)

I'm going to try Orchard grass (from Oxbow) for my herd for the first time.  I just haven't been happy with the quality of the Timothy hay that I've been getting from the local pet supply place -- it's so hard and dusty.  I did get Kaytee Timothy hay one time from PetSmart -- and it was so soft and smelled very good.  But I haven't been able to find this kind again.

See you around the Digest.

Steph
Patches, Percy and Scamp