[Gpdd] behaviour- jumping pigs

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 06:36:00 EST 2004

Hi all
Wheeks and cuddles to all
Baby biscuit is a real jumper he once jumped(from a standing start) right
over Lenny when they were being confronational and I noticed last night he
jumped onto his shelf. Badger has extremely long black back legs and can
jump right up to neck level from waist height
His legs make me laugh they are so funny looking.
Any way comments please on jumping pigs
I am starting a poem/song which begins( to the tune of I am your lady)
I am your guinea pig and you are my slave
you understand the way I behave
not got very much further will let you know.

Joy and Sarah Smith
Oxford, UK slaves to: Baby Biscuit, Lenny, Neo and Sam, Horace, Gizmo and
Badger and Angelina and India; remembering Barney, Lenny's father and the
beautiful Sprite.